Interested in serving your community? The Alameda County Board of Supervisors has approved an Eden Municipal Advisory Council (MAC) to represent the unincorporated communities of San Lorenzo, Hayward Acres, Ashland, and Cherryland.
Supervisor Wilma Chan has four appointments and is accepting applications from residents in her District until Saturday, November 2nd at 5:00 PM. We are seeking individuals with the following traits:
• Understanding of issues affecting Eden Area residents
• Commitment to representing diverse community interests
• Objective, unbiased decision-making and representation
• Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
You are eligible if you are a resident living in – or have operated a business for at least five years in – one of the following communities:
• San Lorenzo
• Hayward Acres (the area surrounded by West A St., Hesperian Blvd, Bartlett Ave., and Hathaway Ave.)
• West Ashland (north of Crespi Place and west of Ashland Ave., 159th Ave., and I-580)
Click on the image below for a flyer with more information, or contact Jared Savas at 510-278-0731 or email@example.com.