Return to CC&Rs, Policies, & Forms

Policies & Forms

  • Alameda County Policy on NPO Vehicles (link to external website)

  • Alameda County Tree Permit Application and Info (link to external website)

    • Please Note: Front Yard Street Trees: Regardless of whether the street tree is within the County’s Right-of-Way or not, all front yard tree pruning, trimming, removal & replacement requires an application to be submitted to the HOA for review & approval by the Architectural Control Committee prior to doing any tree work.